Cheap shocks worth the money?

@Quadrider10:

You should try looking for a set of snowmobile shocks. I've heard good things about them, even stock sled shocks are a very good upgrade and you can find a set for around $60 shipped. Make sure you find the size of them first, they aren't all the same.

i did lol i found soome nice fox ones fo rlike 30 or so, and they were the length, but a sled is crazy heavy compared to a blaster and me only weighing 120 haha.

go with shee's on front im running works off one and they have been very good for me on and off the track

I have those shocks on my banshee right now and ill sell them to you 50$ + shipping

On a blaster they may be ok but not on the banshee and definately not some one my size at 6'3 235Lbs.

Pm me if you want them i bought them temporarily til i found some good used banshee shocks to put back on.

I was hoping you would chime in with a ride report!! So maybe with the Blaster being 100 lbs lighter and a lighter rider those might be ok for a moderate trail rider. Budget, were those the short ones or the 15" ones, Ive seen both. As to sled shocks, prices are about the same, and you have to do some searching for sure.

could always just buy upper shock relocation mounts for 70 bucks, and then buy and front shocks you want. 400ex fronts and 400z fronts without rezzies sell real cheap on ebay.. Just an option.

That's what I did. I'm currently running the 400ex fronts and they are a great improvement over stock blaster or banshee shocks. Plus, they're adjustable so I can use a bunch of different others as well; trx450r, yfz450... And if I find a set of Elkas or works for those apps, I can adjust for them to fit the Blasty. Good option there man!