Cheap & easy upgrades and maintenance

if your frame or rear axle has alot of rust on it you can mix up your own hydrochloric acid and burn it off

this stuff is highly toxic and is basicaly illegal to make sooo u didnt hear it from me

you can do your own reasearch for as to how to make it

(anarchist cookbook)

be safe tho never put a cap on the bottle you put the mix in because it is highly reactive and will explode.. not only that but it is highly corrosive so it will hurt you, always wear safety goggles rubber gloves and a respirator or mask or at least a hankercheif to prevent inhalation

if you get it on ur skin you will get a bad burn..
you get it in your eyes you will go blind..
you breath it in you will die...

BE SAFE

Blaster Frame Mods

check that out i hope it helps...

i personaly think a combination of paint stripper and hydrochloric acid (one then the other never at the same time) you can find them at your local hardware store you can find the acid in the HVAC supplies area i beleive.. but that is what id do to strip a frame

have you tried a book sock on your air box? it's pretty cheap and you can run your quad w/out destroying your box lid. pretty fuuny, but inexpensive if riding in dry conditions.

Blaster Frame Mods

check that out i hope it helps...

i personaly think a combination of paint stripper and hydrochloric acid (one then the other never at the same time) you can find them at your local hardware store you can find the acid in the HVAC supplies area i beleive.. but that is what id do to strip a frame

FYI, pool supply stores sell liquid acids by the gallon fairly cheap. its commonly used in adjusting the PH of swimming pool water and works great when put into a pressure washer and used on sidewalks I:I

also works well on painted surfaces like your ex gf/'s new car.

Good call Valhalla, i work at a concrete block plant and we sell that acid your talking about. And boy!!!1 is that some nasty stuff, but also works great taking off paint and basically everything!!! I would probably recommend buying aircraft paint stripper it is pretty much sold anywhere and it works great too. The acid is a little dangerous and probably not something you should have laying around unless you are responsible enough to keep it out of reach of anyone!!!!

On another note Ive noticed alot of people talk about brake upgrades, and how the stock ones are crap, but i have always done agood job keeping my brakes in good tune just by simple matinence. I know it seems like its a pain in the ass but the front brakes are easy to do and the back caliper prob needs most attention but by opening it up and cleaning it especialy after muddy rides it should perform good, also keeping cables clean and moving should also help. next time i do it, i will take pics for the diy!!!

bump!

(this hasn't been up in a long time and we've gotten like 100 new members asking about cheap sh*t) so guessss what

bump bump bump bump

can you feel the power of new reeds? I know they break down after time and loose tension........but how long? Can you feel the difference between stock and aftermarket?

yes. i know that you feel a difference getting them, but im not sure how much of a difference between stock and aftermarket.

14/40 is the chain wheels. And you get to it by purchasing a 14 tooth front sprocket. Once that is accomplished take the side cover off of where the sprocket is located and switch them out.