Chassis Fab +4 +1 arm questions

Ktchristman33

Apr 30, 2015
Looking into getting some chassis fab arms from a guy but have a couple questions concerning them. He said they were made to require banshee spindles, but if I had my choice and am spending the money I would rather put yfz spindles on it. I asked him about the yfz spindles and he said he didn't think they would work because they have inverted tie rod ends? Does anyone have any experience with these arms by chance? Also, if on anyone has owned or used these arms, what is your overall opinion on them?

I think yfz spindles will fit but im not 100% sure but I have banshee spindles on mine and the tie rod ends r inverted on there so I dont c that being a problem

Thanks for the response, Murph. I've done some searching and saw that goodman and 3wheeler use the yfz spindles but was unsure if they had arms specifically for those spindles or if it even mattered.

Btw, how do you like your arms?

Yup my banshee spindles are the same. Only difference is if your gonna run the yfz spindles with blaster hubs. I'm not 100 % sure, but the bearings might be different. However, if your gonna use yfz hubs/calipers you should be golden.