Changed crank case oil and now my bike is smoking bad 92 blaster

RobertGebala

Sep 10, 2017
I changed my crank case oil and now it's smoking really bad out the exhaust and it's dripping oil from around we're the exhaust meets the motor ... please help people say it's the crank case seal just need conformation

sounds like crank seal (not crankcase gasket) is sucking trans fluid into crankcase then burning it.
a leakdown test would pinpoint the problem.

sounds like crank seal (not crankcase gasket) is sucking trans fluid into crankcase then burning it.
a leakdown test would pinpoint the problem.
Thank you sir ! Very helpful ... Its the left side of the motor not the kickstart side correct ?

There is a seal on both sides of the crank. One behind the flywheel and the other inside the clutch basket side. If it is burning transmission fluid it would be the one on the clutch basket side or kicker side, that would be the right side.

There is a seal on both sides of the crank. One behind the flywheel and the other inside the clutch basket side. If it is burning transmission fluid it would be the one on the clutch basket side or kicker side, that would be the right side.
Gotchaa is there a tutorial or anything on taking it apart ??? And would this cause the bike to not idle ?

Yes and yes.
Will link vids when I get home, or search on here for "blaster engine disassembly" and the "KOR assembly vids" in the engine section