chain oil...?

i use this stuff at my buddies garage called "castle endura" its some nasty sticky lube but it works great its just balls to clean off my swinger when i wash it lol I:I

I use maxima chain wax spray... I think its 4 bucks a can. pretty sticky stuff.

10w-30 I need a new chain for my dirt bike and so I am try to speed the wear process up lol. On the trail boss I use its made by liquid wrench it works really good. That chains got to last its wayyyyyyyyyy expensive for a new one.

Some stuff my dad got from john deere dealer when he was working on the farm. Probably going to the liquid wrench chain lube when I run out of that.

i use the chain wax stuff, i dont like it but i use it anyways, its sticky and messy but when you are riding and you touch the chain it feels dry.

I soak the chain in WD-40 before every ride. I still have the stock o-ring chain on the 00 blaster I bought brand new... so I recommend. Got this tip from my old boss- he raced A class, '88 250R. He swore by it, but he was also sponsored by WD-40 :)

I soak the chain in WD-40 before every ride. I still have the stock o-ring chain on the 00 blaster I bought brand new... so I recommend. Got this tip from my old boss- he raced A class, '88 250R. He swore by it, but he was also sponsored by WD-40 :)

wow, that destroys chains, i heard it takes the lube in them out, and wears out the o rings, u r supposed to use chain oil, not wd-40, or water displacement lube, that wears off within 10 minutes into ur ride, or sooner, its a great way to ruin chains, use liquid wrench

I gotta agree with him wd-40 works like a degreaser if u will. It lubricates at first but just for a short time then seems to me it would remove all lube from the chain, but thats just my thinking.

WD does take all of everything off... thats the point. Go ahead and splash oil or chain wax all over everything if it makes you happy. If WD destoyed o-rings and chains, why would I still have a stock chain from 10 yrs ago? Every o-ring is intact.