chain adjusters

2smoker........

would you take a trip down to Portland area and pickup all the blaster stuff I have ? Id give it to ya for free if you would.

ive got 1 or 2 frames, 3 sets of a-arms, swingers, axles, plastics, tanks, wiring, etc.

2smoker........

would you take a trip down to Portland area and pickup all the blaster stuff I have ? Id give it to ya for free if you would.

ive got 1 or 2 frames, 3 sets of a-arms, swingers, axles, plastics, tanks, wiring, etc.

If he don't want it ... I'd be happy to come over & take it :)

like deals that Ive done in the past, it's all or nothing. When I do a project, I'll wait a year or so, then just off the rest of the stuff free of charge to get it out of my way and clean up the shop a lil.

I originally bought/got 4 1/2 blasters to build the one that I have now. I took a lil over a year to build it and along the way found better parts (after I chromed a bunch of what I had). Then once I had everything that I thought I wanted, it was time to finish it. A year later, after I know that everything on the bike is as I wanted, it's time to move forward to the next project (biggest, baddest Suzuki LT80 the NW has ever seen).

My last LT80 I built for my daughter when she was just 5 included a 3mm stroke 105mm kit, 10 shot of NOS, 20-10-8 (6 paddle haulers), +4 swinger, +4 axle, +11 wider front end duner.

Here in the NW, the peewee sand drag racers cannot exceed 6.5 seconds in the 100yds. Kara's 80 the first time out ran 6.9 seconds. She held that record up til just last year when a kid from Cali came to one race and ran a 6.88.

Most piped/paddled 80's will run the 100 in 11-14 seconds at 27-30 mph. When bracket racing, the kids would have over 1/2 track head start before she would see the green light and still beat em to the finish running right at 52 mph.

Now it's time to build a 6.51 second LT80. Ive got a great lil bike now that runs perfect. I just picked up a spare motor that Ill strip in the next few months and start building. Im thinking of no NOS this time, but instead mating a KX80 water cooled cylinder to the block and a 3-4mm stroke crank. Should be able to build 110-120cc bike that would put out all motor 20-24hp. Stock 80 is 7-8 hp.

I used to sand drag just about every weekend, now that the kids are getting older and play more mainstream sports (soccer, football, basketball) we dont have time to run the 3 circuits here in the NW like I used to. So we just dune ride em now.

wow man sounds wicked,i will def keep in touch with u while im building mine, im looking for at least 50hp out of the motor im doing, well see if its possible, still not sure if im putting a blaster motor in it or a hybrid...decisions to make...

Sorry, I work weekends. Maybe I can take what 2smoker doesn't need at your convenience. Got any LT80 stuff to toss :)
Thanks Otis

No LT 80 stuff yet. that will be more than a year out. I have to build it first, test it, chrome it, polish it, powder coat it, then put it all back together and run it. Once I know the things that I have done work as planned, I will off the rest of the stuff.

wow man sounds wicked,i will def keep in touch with u while im building mine, im looking for at least 50hp out of the motor im doing, well see if its possible, still not sure if im putting a blaster motor in it or a hybrid...decisions to make...

Just my opinion, but I dont think that you could build 50 reliable HP from a blaster on gas.

Id call Dennis Packard in Utah and ask him. He had at one time the world fastest Blaster. It's now for sale for like $4000

DSC01594.JPG