Ceramic exhaust coating?

To coat or not to coat that is the question!

• Don't know, don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
So what is your thoughts, opinions on ceramic coated header for our blasters? Really any benefits for a one cylinder?
Thanks! :D

Ceramic coating is the way to go IMO, gives a flat black look but in theory keeps heat from escaping the pipe. really depends on the color scheme your going for but I would ceramic coat before high temp paint

Ceramic coating is the way to go IMO, gives a flat black look but in theory keeps heat from escaping the pipe. really depends on the color scheme your going for but I would ceramic coat before high temp paint

Ya, I read up on the benefits but didn't know if it really would help us little cc guys out!

Well, I was offered a buisness proposition, Weld a friend of a friends truck seat frame in return, he will ceramic coat my toomey at his work!! I call that a deal!

i wouldn't do it unless the toomey is "jacked" and needs something on it,
if the pipe's chrome is ok, leave it be

Many of the river boats & 1/4 mile drag boats are ceramic coating all their chrome......headers, manifolds, bling etc. It's supposed to hold up a lot better than the chrome finish and is easier to maintain. Some guy named Emby here on the West Coast is supposedly the master at this stuff.