cb750 motor

Something long and wide....

I really want to do something like that lol...

Motorcycle in a blaster frame, or similar. Even thought of making a trail buggy

Try to get a banshee frame. That way you have solved the radiator problem. The hardest thig is the pipes. Shouldn't e that hard with a 4 poke motor though.

Don't butcher another Banshee. Hack up a Honda, 400ex or 450r, frame is taller over engine. Plus they actually handle better than a Banshee

thanks for the input motor is aircooled so that problem is solved now I just gotta find a good rolling chassis I do say I preffer my offroad stuff to make smoke but motor is free now I need a free quad or 1 I can trade for I just wish I could trade my 79 cr390 husky for a banshee shoulda never sold the 1 I paid $100 for

thanks for the input motor is aircooled so that problem is solved now I just gotta find a good rolling chassis I do say I preffer my offroad stuff to make smoke but motor is free now I need a free quad or 1 I can trade for I just wish I could trade my 79 cr390 husky for a banshee shoulda never sold the 1 I paid $100 for

i have seen somone put a 750 motor in a yamaha warrior. sorry to but in that would be a nice choice in my opinion:D

I wouldn't bother. CB750s are cool bikes if given the resto-mod treatment, if it's too far gone for that you can make a pile if money parting it out. 99% of street bike motor swaps I've seen like dog crap and that isn't a super high performance engine to begin with.

I got the bike it wasn't a 750 Honda it was a 79 Suzuki gs1000 I messed with it and got it to run needs carbs done now to find a home for it chopper or quad I cant decide

Is it an E or an L model? If it's an L by all means hack away but if it's an E please step away from the sawzall. That is one of my favorite bikes on the planet and should not be hacked into a redneck toy. If you didn't live so far away I'd probably come buy it from you. http://www.classic-japanese-bikes.com/images/LarryPearson1979SuzukiGS1000WesCooleySuperbike.jpg
BTW that's a 1981 gs1100e in my sig pic, it will stomp the chit out of anything from it's era and most modern bikes too for that matter.

16v dual cam I will post before pics soon I should have frame on mon trading a chopper bicycle for it.hopeing to do some trading for a stretched swinger front end and fat bob tanks