carbs-tors but no air srcow

x-man

Jan 28, 2016
hey so i just got a oem blaster carb n it has the tors off the top its got the cap on it no throttle cable i have to get it but it dosnt have the air screw that u drill in n tap so im asking if any one has a blaster with a carberater that dose not have the tors but r using the original air screw

the airscrew is there....
the idle screw that lifts the slide@needle that allows more gas and air
plus idle situation is missing.
got any pics? evidence
or am i missing more evidence?:)
http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/aftermarket-carburetor-cap-and-idle-screw-install.22174/
hey so i didnt get back to u but it is the idle screw not the air my bad but ill try n get a pic on here this sit is a pane but ya basically it dosnt have the idle screw that comes with the kit he sed that its tors deleted the tors brick is off but i didn't see the idle screw

well 1 i just got a message back from the guy that i got it from n he sed that he never had one n that it runs fin without it n to be honest drilling into my only cab always sketched me out but now that i have a second one i may try it but original bc i didn't want to do it my self i want to my local shop n asked if they would order it n do n they sed that the kit was out of stock from ther provider for like 2 months so i want on ebay n figured try n find one already with the tors delete kit n it sed that it was so basically thats where im at now mind u iv never had a problem with my tors n iv done a lot of upgrades but that was more of suspension a arms hubs wheels tires exhaust jets intake n now im getting to the carb engine iv bin pretty happy with what iv got out of a basically stock top end but wen it come to this carb iv seen a few different things on this site n on youtube so depending on what advice i get im probably going to try that kit but just to know would it work did i get beat??