car insurance

scottishblaster

Jan 25, 2009
scotland
pretty pissed at the uk right now :(
you cant drive if you dont have insurance,and if your a first time buyer you get charged out the ass, for example

mini cooper 1.6 lowest quote was £3200 that 5 thousand dollars which would cost me nearly £9000 for 2002 mini cooper :( my mum pays £250 for a 2009 bmw 320i.

what do you guys pay in america for this goverment enforced scam :( had to have a rant somewhere guys pretty pissed im being scammed and cant do nothing about it.

I pay around $35/month for full coverage on my '99 s-10 xtreme. For liability on my corvette it only cost me about $25/month.

Mine is 25 bucks a month for just liability on a 2000 Toyota 4Runner. It was 130 a month for full coverage but that thing has a lot of miles so just took it down to liability. Why don't you think about getting a little worst car and then getting liability?

I'm 20 by the way so insurance still cost out the ass for me. I've been in one accident but there was no damage. Lol.

do what i do, lie. my first car was a mk2 golf 1.3. pretty straightforward in the eyes of the insurance company, they charged me £1000 to insure it, thats why i didnt tell them it was cammed and on twin carbs, lowered 80mm on 17's, 6point cage buckets and harnesses. if i told them that i wouldnt of got insured, simple as that. i told them it lived in the garage [i didnt have a garage back then] i did 5000 miles per year. and i told them it was bone stock. valued at £500. also if your a mechanic or in the motor trade at all, lie about that too, tell them your a primary school teacher or a gardener, if they think that you are going to mess with the car they will bump it up.
try e-car they do a 10 month policy that was good when i had my impreza.
ive got an 06 octavia rs now, it looks like a stock family car, its got an evoms intake, milltek race cat and system, powerflex torque arm insert and its running stage 2 software its an animal but the insurance think its stock, and even if you know what your looking at the only give away is the evoms.

do what i do, lie.
im not bothered about lieing its just that if i do have a crash i wouldnt be able to take any mods i do have on the car off,its not so much mods anyway its the actual car.
the thing that annoys me is that ive been working like f**k to save up and now that ive got enough for the car they hit me with this insurance. plus im too competitive and want to have the best car out all my mates.

40 a month for my truck lib......30/m for the car lib.............

my sh*t was under my moms name when i was in high school...i payed 20/m for lib on my 72 f-100

and yes you have to have ins in the states also.....

how would you feel if someone bashed in to you and didnt have ins, your basically screwed

I pay like 200 a month for 3 cars with just liabilty. My insurance just went up the it used to be about 135.00 a month for the 3. But I got a bullshit ticket on my streetbike and took the unsafe driver charge to avoid the points and what not. But my insurace company found out about the ticket and it went up. Now I have to wait three years for it to drop.....

Here in Jersey you cant get your vehicle registered with out proof of insurance..

i am on my parents insurance. its like 35 for 3 months and they dont need to know what mods your vehicle has. i got a 98 s10 pickup and as far as they know i dont drive it. its my dads truck

I pay $200/mo for ours with a low deductible (I hate the thought of paying after a crash)

2003 Dodge Ram full
2007 Escalade full
1999 Regal GS full
2007 travel trailer high coverage
2002 Enclosed trailer
2007 and 2004 YFZ450's
2005 Raptor 350

Sometimes its good to be old haha

I pay $200/mo for ours with a low deductible (I hate the thought of paying after a crash)

2003 Dodge Ram full
2007 Escalade full
1999 Regal GS full
2002 Enclosed trailer
2007 and 2004 YFZ450's
2005 Raptor 350

X(X( its actually cheaper for me to get insured for an r1 with full cover than it is for me to get a mini with 3rd party insurance wtf.
and holy sh*t only 200 for all that:(

2003 Dodge Ram full
2007 Escalade full
1999 Regal GS full
2002 Enclosed trailer
2007 and 2004 YFZ450's
2005 Raptor 350

Dam thats a fleet bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!