burgard cycle contact info

reagor

May 23, 2012
nj
www.google.com
so i bought those aarms that require reaming of stock hubs for the new ball joints (thanks sicivicdude for the lovely explanation of alternate balljoints and i will be using that info for when i find front disc upgrade)

i would like to get my spare drum hubs reamed for free :) but they havent responded with their "contact form" on their website and there is no phone number...anyone have them ream your hubs, do you have a contact number for them or any advice

they also donot have a single order form for the reamer only as an addon when you buy the arms

the cheapest i can find the 1.200 reamer (toyota tierod iirc) is $80 online and they sell it for 39.99 when you buy arms

anyone have the reamer and want to sell it to me used :)

i dont dare dremel them but will if i have to

let me google that for you................

Burgard Cycle

been there no phone number filled out contact form and got no response EDIT:IM A MORON FRONT PAGE HAS IT, I WAS IN THE STORE LOOKING FOR IT

http://www.blasterforum.com/suspension-14/burgard-2-1-arms-banshee-spindles-35784/#post441196

r121 snap on reamer .5-1.5 steel reamer , got a guy checking on it from the local snapon guy

slowest setting on my drillpress, a block of wood and some luck might be my final solution

Last edited:
thats burgards fault, the contact info should be at the top of every page, wonder how much business they've missed by making it difficult to find ???

There is a forum called exriders. There is a burgard forum on there and when I posted a question to him there I got an answer next day. Not trying to put other forums on here just trying to help ya out.