Buncha blaster parts FOR SALE

you have to may messages and i cant pm u anymore i was wondering if the motor is 6 speed and when it was rebuild and do u have the motor mounts for it???? pm back

What do you have left? I might be interested in an axle, and maybe some plastics depending on price. thanks, Nick

il take a descent set of tires and rims for like 150 ish if there stock and any aftermarket leme know... umm 25 for the whole rear brake system if you have an 03-06 i think you might have to include the foot peg cuz there connected but in that case il take both pegs... uh so what like 35 for rear brake system with pegs sound good?? and what about the tires what do u think?

do you have aftermarket bars?
what condition are the plastics in??

im really interested cuz im rebuilding my brothers old blaster so im ur man.. uh you have pay pal right?? or is there sum other way?

I need the kick starter and that little white bushing inside ,It rests on the spring ,Let me know how much ,Bllandreth@centurytel.net shipped to St Louis 63385 zip

Okay, i am looking for the right side crankcase, you said you have both engine covers I need a crankcase. Would you happen to have the right side?

no not no more i sold the hole thing
i sold the hole bike as is and its gone alls i have left is ac racing front bumper and grab bar

I need the left side lower a arm piece, do you have it? how much? whats shipping going to be? can you get a picturee of it? condition? send me your reply in a pm please.

thanks,
chris