Bottom end rebuild

Holtergeist

Apr 17, 2015
Baldwinsville, N.Y.
What's up everybody thanks for checking the thread and most definitely thanks for the help in advanced. So I'm getting back into the swing of things where I have free time again before work picks up for the year and have some extra change to spend. I'm going to start rebuilding the bottom end of my blaster and would like some input from ya'll on what a good route to go is. Im having my top end get a fresh bore to.20 over ported and polished. Now I'm thinking about stroking the bottom end with a vitos +3mm. I've heard their seals aren't the greatest so I'm not sure wether to go with a new better set or if that's just here say. Next is a good clutch kit. Those are all over the place in price and brand. I do have an arsenal of videos aNd a couple people for help and if all else fails there are a few good shops around here. I'm just wondering if stroking it is a good idea? Is the gain really that much and noticeable? I have a mikuni 28mm carb that I'm running with premix ing the gas with super m and an Fmf exhaust set up. Next is the gaskets. Should I just go with cometic or are the stock ones better? Thanks again for the input!