Bottom A Arms

super noober

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
Feb 17, 2009
upstate ny
yup thats what i need, i had some from DReeds but the good ole USPS was kind enough to lose them so im still in need... the newer the better but if they are still in good shape i guess thats all that matters. c'mon and help a noober out guys!! lol let me know :D

Hey noob I got some from that part out im doing. They are worthless to me considering they have a "custom" 1/2 steel lowering kit on them lol. Idk if you want them or not, but if you just cut them off, your good to go, otherwise, off to the scrapyard :)

i havea set of 2004s but the threads need to be rethreaded on the lower joing but the are straight no dings ill let them go cheap they are just taking up space

i had the same problem also. why dont u just re thread it thats what i did. then put the bolt on wth out the spindle to get it smoother and then hold it with needle nose lock pliers or sumthing u can get a good grip on but are small

they are REALLY bad, and tey came off a '88 so as you imagine they are WHOOPED :eek: lol. hey yb, i really only need the bottoms because i bought '04 uppers for the hydro mount that is on them. would you get rid of just the bottoms?

thanks alot guys, im still clinging to this fantasy that the ones from dreeds might show up today or tomorrow. if not then i will pm one of you, hey mx are you sure about that $35 shipped even coming from canada?

ok it turns out i still need some lower arms, threads/boots/balljoints must be in good shape. i searched ebay last night and didnt find any that didnt look beat to hell so who has a decent set they wanna get rid of?