BOTM is late again

every other forum i'm on has a mod per section, granted they're a little larger, but they have about the same amount of active posters

no surprise here, to be honest, if cbaber no longer has the time to keep up with BOTM he should give tht acces to freek so it can be continued, im pretty sure all the members here are tired of hearing all the "changes" cbaber says and they never come.....whats being done with all the donations lately???

im never the one to biotch about the forum but damn are we even gonna do a BOTM this monh? seems almost pointless now,,

What the point of even entering and winning BOTM at the moment?? you dont get sh*t, takes 5 months for your thread to appear....its bs.....i dont even wanna compete anymore, im deleting my submission and aint voting no more till this gets sorted out and there is a reason for a contest to be hold

What the point of even entering and winning BOTM at the moment?? you dont get sh*t, takes 5 months for your thread to appear....its bs.....i dont even wanna compete anymore, im deleting my submission and aint voting no more till this gets sorted out and there is a reason for a contest to be hold

yikes dude lol, im a little annoyed about it but daaaaayuum :eek:

Where is my BOTM STICKER???? How do i get it???? Is that lete to??? Will i ever get one??? Will they ever anounced the July winner??? Can they open the August voting???
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????