boggin badly

rusty1988

Jan 23, 2010
when i have my air filter on my blaster it bogs i have no power and smokes bad and i have cleaned it several times and it still does the same thing i can see light all the way around it but it i take it off i have all the power in the world and i never had this problem it just started losin power over a period of time could it be the airfilter or runnin rich but when i take it off it runs like a champ like the day i got it

no its been rode almost every day and if you turn the screw in the leaner it runs or richer

and is there any one who lives around the putnam valley new york area that could take a look at it for me

when i have my air filter on my blaster it bogs i have no power and smokes bad and i have cleaned it several times and it still does the same thing i can see light all the way around it but it i take it off i have all the power in the world and i never had this problem it just started losin power over a period of time could it be the airfilter or runnin rich but when i take it off it runs like a champ like the day i got it

dude just get urself a new filter and clean the carb good I:I