BMX?

May 12, 2010
wv
Im thinking of starting to bmx street. Does anybody know of some good cheap bmx bikes. I was thinking of a verde cadet,or a we the people arcade 20"

old school redline FTW bro mine is an all chromoly frame, forks everythihng it prob weighs 16lbs total. its a sweet bike imo. you have to get an old one before the chinese bought redline out and statred building heavy junk!

i ahev a kink gap XL, the gaps are goood bikes Kink 2011 Gap XL Bike by KINK , really strong, never rode a stolen, but they seen to be good bikes, DAN'S COMP - Bmx Bikes, Bmx Parts, Bmx Clothing, Bmx Shoes and Bmx Accessories!
danscomp is where i get all my bmx stuff, i don't park ride alot, since i don't live near a park, just street when i am in town, check out all the bikes here DAN'S COMP - Bmx Bikes, Bmx Parts, Bmx Clothing, Bmx Shoes and Bmx Accessories! , aslo, REEDRACING has greaaaaat advice on bmx's , i have heard good about old realines, try to keep away from HARO tho

i used to ride a specialized 415 and it was a tank. it weighed like 60 lbs. but we the people are great bikes. i say go with wtp

i ahev a kink gap XL, the gaps are goood bikes Kink 2011 Gap XL Bike by KINK , really strong, never rode a stolen, but they seen to be good bikes, DAN'S COMP - Bmx Bikes, Bmx Parts, Bmx Clothing, Bmx Shoes and Bmx Accessories!
danscomp is where i get all my bmx stuff, i don't park ride alot, since i don't live near a park, just street when i am in town, check out all the bikes here DAN'S COMP - Bmx Bikes, Bmx Parts, Bmx Clothing, Bmx Shoes and Bmx Accessories! , aslo, REEDRACING has greaaaaat advice on bmx's , i have heard good about old realines, try to keep away from HARO tho

I have a kink gap also and it's pretty light and a good bike. wtp is also good

if your looking for something under like say 400 i would go with a fit tech 1. awesome bike, with great components and is only like 24 pounds out of the box.
i use to work in a bike shop and have rode most of the newer bikes