Blue aftermarket exhaust????

Sonia_69

Jun 6, 2011
Iowa
Ok so I found this blaster and the guy doesnt kno what kind it is but I kno its not stock? The jeader is huge (IMO) and the silencer is blue with some silver on it and is round...... Anyone kno what it could b??

assuming this is a right bend pipe ???
i'd say thats a factory7 with powder coated blue silencer,
my sons is red, and yes, f7 offers pc'd colors on their silencers

thats not to say it's an f7 silencer on some other pipe ????
biggest i've seen are the dyno port pipes, with the lrd's coming in a close second

Ok here are some pics! Hopefully you guys got good news for me cuz I ended up buying this quad :) will post more in the build thread, cuz its gonna need some work

IMAG1040.jpg

IMAG1041.jpg

IMAG1042.jpg

IMAG1045.jpg

So whatcha guys think? It does say a name on the silencer but I still have no idea what the hell it is.....

I didnt recongnize the name on the silencer at all...... does the header look stock to anyone?? I think it looks way to big, I compared it to the stock ones I got laying around and it looked bigger??

Maybe its not am exhaust for a blaster?????? but it seems to be bolted up good......... and it does seem to fit everywhere.......

If it was a FMF dont they all say it on the pipe somewhere? My gold series fatty does and my bf's Toomey says B1 on it, I looked all over it an saw no name or anything on the pipe itself just on the silencer....... im puzzled...

i've never seen anything like that before, most left bends don't curl around that smoothly, the pipe to silencer connection bend is aweful "sharp", and far forward
quite possibly the longest silencer in history ????

lets look at the pics from bronco's post....."pipe shootout"
the paul turner looks to have that smooth curl, left bend ????
but not a silencer in sight near that long ?????

ngtw5t.jpg

Last edited:
here ya go.................
it is a tecnigas exhaust, just as your silencer says, mainly a scooter parts company
i don't see this one for a blaster listed on their website currently, but they do list pipes for mini atv's
so apparently at one time made this for the blaster

ATV/MC - TECNIGAS PERFORMANCE EXHAUSTS: Moped Hospital Racing Performance Moped Parts Center

baaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaa
sonia has a scooter exhaust, sonia has a scooter exhaust !!!!!!!!

jk girly, rock it and give us a comparison to your fmf and toomey

here ya go.................
it is a tecnigas exhaust, just as your silencer says, mainly a scooter parts company
i don't see this one for a blaster listed on their website currently, but they do list pipes for mini atv's
so apparently at one time made this for the blaster

ATV/MC - TECNIGAS PERFORMANCE EXHAUSTS: Moped Hospital Racing Performance Moped Parts Center

baaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaa
sonia has a scooter exhaust, sonia has a scooter exhaust !!!!!!!!

jk girly, rock it and give us a comparison to your fmf and toomey

hahaha i seriously laughed at that haha, neener neener sonia!! lmao :D :D

Lmfao hilarious Awk! Yeah thats the only website i could find too last night while tryin to figure out wtf it wad lol Weird they would put that on it........??? Why is what i wanna kno, il see what i got after i rework the topend an give her a go :) guy said she is loud as f***!!!! :)

I wonder if it is just the silencer mid pipe that is from a poopy scooty, the expansion chamber looks awfully like a vito's fat bastard

I wonder if it is just the silencer mid pipe that is from a poopy scooty, the expansion chamber looks awfully like a vito's fat bastard

Yea I agree looks old and overworked must be an early one. Sonia BTW if you need someone to restore that pipe and silencer. I'm available and I do real good work. Good grab for $450 I:I