Blow up carnage and rebuild

I would just jet it a lil on the rich side and take a thermal gun with you to find out how hot it is running. My bike runs at 250-260.

check out this one
im just trying to explain, the blaster is not a good dunes bike, its ok for the smaller dunes like sand lake or moses lake but in coos bay or glamis weres its serious riding you need a banshee or built 450. i wanna race at comp hill and racing the blaster i lose every time. i just need something with more power that i dont have to pin the entire time

Last edited by a moderator:
With power there is heat. Lean is mean but FAT is where it's at I:I .

Get a Dremel or HF rotary tool, port that thing yoself. You Tube has vids for that too I:I Take advantage of that (oooh)right bend :eek:

If you're spinning you're not winning, get better tires, then gear it down if you have to

check out this one
im just trying to explain, the blaster is not a good dunes bike, its ok for the smaller dunes like sand lake or moses lake but in coos bay or glamis weres its serious riding you need a banshee or built 450. i wanna race at comp hill and racing the blaster i lose every time. i just need something with more power that i dont have to pin the entire time...

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched that 2nd vid until my comp crashed and I saw a 4choke FAIL four times to make that shotI:I

If 4chokes are so great, why do they need an 80% displacement HANDICAP on the MX track, and that doesn't count the "cheaters" with strokers and big bores8-|

BTW, handicap is the PC way of saying RETARDED8-|

Ohhh don't start with me now! ;) How about this for an offer, if you decide to go to a 450R, I will turn your free Blaster port offer into a 75% off 450R head work. :)

I watched that 2nd vid until my comp crashed and I saw a 4choke FAIL four times to make that shotI:I

If 4chokes are so great, why do they need an 80% displacement HANDICAP on the MX track, and that doesn't count the "cheaters" with strokers and big bores8-|

BTW, handicap is the PC way of saying RETARDED8-|

i dont think there great i just lvoe the torque they have. im toying with the ideal of getting a shee kinda now

check out this one Widow Maker Winchester Bay 2011 HD.mpg - YouTube im just trying to explain, the blaster is not a good dunes bike, its ok for the smaller dunes like sand lake or moses lake but in coos bay or glamis weres its serious riding you need a banshee or built 450. i wanna race at comp hill and racing the blaster i lose every time. i just need something with more power that i dont have to pin the entire time...

Thats called widow maker for a reason, built 4 pokes barely make it as you can see...

i dont think there great i just lvoe the torque they have. im toying with the ideal of getting a shee kinda now

1) Terrible in trails
2) Once built for dunes, they are only dunes...
3) No offense, but you can barely afford to fix your blaster, much less buy a shee

oooo that would be sweeet thanks man :D whats different about the 400ex and 450 engines? arent 400's air cooled?

Yes 400ex is air cooled, and 450s liquid

Thats called widow maker for a reason, built 4 pokes barely make it as you can see...

1) Terrible in trails
2) Once built for dunes, they are only dunes...
3) No offense, but you can barely afford to fix your blaster, much less buy a shee

Yes 400ex is air cooled, and 450s liquid

yes exactly. i like doing those kinda hill clmibs, a blaster wouldint make it up those very well, thats why i want something with more power ,ALOT more power,

yes they arent that great in trails thats why im only thinking about it.
and i could afford one if i sold my blaster, i could get a shee for 2G's around here

Comparing a 400EX to a 450R is like comparing a 1950's Lamborghini tractor to their car. Same maker, two totally different purposes. Good for what they are made to do. A 400EX is a nice, very reliable, low maintenance quad. In trails it is nice but once you get used to it they are slow and heavy. A 450R is much more high strung, but sacrifices very little in the maintenance and reliability area. They are still very reliable but with much more power and capable of great things. They handle well and they can be built to do anything.

yes exactly. i like doing those kinda hill clmibs, a blaster wouldint make it up those very well, thats why i want something with more power ,ALOT more power,

yes they arent that great in trails thats why im only thinking about it.
and i could afford one if i sold my blaster, i could get a shee for 2G's around here

Well if you can't afford to fix the blaster, can't sell the blaster for 2g's, and have no money........ Just sayin. If you do get a banshee you will soon realize how cheap it really is to build and maintain a blaster.

Well if you can't afford to fix the blaster, can't sell the blaster for 2g's, and have no money........ Just sayin. If you do get a banshee you will soon realize how cheap it really is to build and maintain a blaster.

well i have the cash to repair it just nothing else, it all goes to car insurance, phone bill ect.... i could sell it for 1300 around here and then in another few weeks id have 2 g's , im thinking that next summer ill build a banshee just strictly for sand use assuming ill have a good paying job.

well i have the cash to repair it just nothing else, it all goes to car insurance, phone bill ect.... i could sell it for 1300 around here and then in another few weeks id have 2 g's , im thinking that next summer ill build a banshee just strictly for sand use assuming ill have a good paying job.

Whats your plan for making $700 in a few weeks? schools starting soon also

LOL

The 2 vs 4 stroke debate is almost as old as Chevy vs Ford :eek:
Knew I'd get a reaction from you York :D

ALL machines have advantages and disadvantages.

LOL

The 2 vs 4 stroke debate is almost as old as Chevy vs Ford :eek:
Knew I'd get a reaction from you York :D

ALL machines have advantages and disadvantages.

Ahem... trying to see which is the better of the two to be smoked by a dodge?

chevy+ford vs dodge = dodge :p

(dont start anything.... you know im right! :p)

You know me all to well ol' man! lol And wait.... There's a debate? I thought EVERYONE knew Ford was better!? ;) lol

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa

We put a minor chip on a brand new king ranch and it screwed up the entire thing... And Dodges come stock with a chip better than the one we tried in the ford

Edit: By screwed up, i mean wrecked everything...