block off

i will be making one for my sons build over the weekend, i got you bro, for the reasonable price of...........................free,
paypal zero dollars to me, hahahaaa, pm me your shipping info, i'll send out monday, you may need to cut your existing bolts or get shorter ones, the aluminum i use is thinner than the oil pump, and mine bottomed out before gettin tight, i cut mine
pm me

Reactions: super noober
just take your clutch cover off, remove the little plastic gear that is back there (it is what drives your oil pump) take the oil pump off and remove the shaft that is in there and put the now usless oilpump back on. plug off the oil lines just above the clutch cover and on your carb and VOILA!! a free block off kit.

i will be making one for my sons build over the weekend, i got you bro, for the reasonable price of...........................free,
paypal zero dollars to me, hahahaaa, pm me your shipping info, i'll send out monday, you may need to cut your existing bolts or get shorter ones, the aluminum i use is thinner than the oil pump, and mine bottomed out before gettin tight, i cut mine
pm me

nevermind what i said lol, do this instead. good job awk, gotta toss ya some I:I

I need help. I bought my first ATV and it is a blaster. I have no idea how to tell if the block off was done but the oil tank has been removed. Can anyone tell me if the hoses in the picture are the old oil lines?
246770p.jpg

I know there is a bolt in the end of the bigger one and it goes to the back of the Blaster. I have not figured out where the smaller hose goes yet. It seems to go towards the carb. Should i open the side up and see if the pump is in there? I have been using 32:1 premix in the gas tank. If I open up the side, will I need to have a gasket to put it back on? I have very little skill with mechanic work and wnat to make sure this thing doesn't blow up on me. Also what should i block off on the carb? I don't see anything that does not already have a hose on it on the carb.
Sorry for the dumb questions.
Thanks for the help.

-- Mike