blew it up....

That's a nice R for the price! Also has a Clarke/IMS tank and aftermarket axle. Only thing I don't like is the front Blaster rims drilled to fit the Honda pattern.

No way! Pop the tank off (2 10MM bolts and a rubber straps) and pull the 3 10MM valve cover bolts and your right at the cam tower. 6 more 10MM bolts and the cam is out. No worries at all! Once you do it a few times you start doing it without a second thought.

that's what I was planning. even a ported 240 stroker couldint climb these dunes or widow makers, it just wont happen, the blaster is fun in the trails but in the sand the motor is really working hard and getting very hot.

strap a yz 250 motor into it I:I then it'll move like no ones buisness. with a yz 250 stock but tuned properly, you could have a 450 killer!

I f you decide to buy a four stroke, stay clear of Craig’s list! All you’re doing is buying a beat up piece of crap with problems and the owner knows it. Buy a brand new machine and take care of it. The money you save by buying a used quad will soon be paid out to shops to fix the problems you just inherited. Do your homework and check prices on some of the engine wear items. Valves, timing chains, pistons, valve springs. Go on You Tube and buy a factory service manual for less than $20 and read it. Once you’re an educated consumer, you’ll figure out that your blaster is well within your budget and you should just fix it and enjoy it.

I f you decide to buy a four stroke, stay clear of Craig’s list! All you’re doing is buying a beat up piece of crap with problems and the owner knows it. Buy a brand new machine and take care of it. The money you save by buying a used quad will soon be paid out to shops to fix the problems you just inherited. Do your homework and check prices on some of the engine wear items. Valves, timing chains, pistons, valve springs. Go on You Tube and buy a factory service manual for less than $20 and read it. Once you’re an educated consumer, you’ll figure out that your blaster is well within your budget and you should just fix it and enjoy it.

yeah im starting to think about that now that everythings kinda all worn off. ive been meaning to call you but my phone isint charging right and I cant use it... yeah Im thinking about maybe a 250r now but I still really don't know. thanks for the info ken, ill hopefully give you a call tomorrow