blasty and riding gear

blaster199

TT/Flat Track Racer
Nov 30, 2008
missouri
50 for the skid plates a-arms and belly only
25 for a crank might be a/m not really sure
two set of rear tires for 10 inch rims about 50% tread 15 for a set plus shipping
25 for black race cut fenders fronts
25 for black gas tank cover
2-3 sets of riding gear 30 for a set pants and jersey
and if some one really wants a set of rockstar gear pants jersey and gloves for 125 dont wanna sell them but need the money only thing is my name and numbers on the back of the jersey

obo on all

email bj_morrison@hotmail.com

i will take pics in the morning when its light out side they dont turn out when im in the shop one set is dunlop 20x10-10 look like a trail tire you will slide with them took them out one time and thought it was the clutch sliping but it was just the tires slid so much the next set is titan at 489 22x11-10 more of a mud trail tire never used them got them with the 00 blaster and never used them will get pics 2morrow

thanks

Picture046.jpg

fenders

tires dunlops
Picture047.jpg

Picture048.jpg

titan
Picture049.jpg

Picture050.jpg

i'm interested in the crank. anything wrong w/ it? you think it might be a-m, is it stock stroke?
also, i'm looking for an axle for an '03-'06 if you've got one.

i know nothing about the crank i got it when i bought some parts there were two and i sold one the guy said it was like new i dont have a axle sold mine a few months ago i was told one was a a/m crank and one was stock the guy who i sold the other one too said he got the stock one