Illinois
Just got a used Raptor 250I:I Let the build begin(on a budget):

Stock:
5437225002_e4ed0af324.jpg

New Tag bumper $60 on ebay:D
5507033317_bdf79b8f26.jpg

Sunline bars $20:eek:
5507634250_326c8ec3a4.jpg

i hear the rappy 250 is decent. the power/weight ratio is excellent.

those quad are light and do make power.
next mod should be a shower for it and get some more pictures.

It's looking good! I'd make some plans in that rebuild for a new pipe.

I've never seen a Raptor 250 in person... Just how big (size wise) are they? My buddy almost bought one new, but he saw it on the showroom floor and decided to go for a Honda 250ex instead. He says the Raptor 250 is smaller than a Blaster? True, or ??

nah, i don't think their smaller than a blaster. i know a kid that has one identical to the op's. it's may actaully be a little bigger than a blaster.

It's looking good! I'd make some plans in that rebuild for a new pipe.

I've never seen a Raptor 250 in person... Just how big (size wise) are they? My buddy almost bought one new, but he saw it on the showroom floor and decided to go for a Honda 250ex instead. He says the Raptor 250 is smaller than a Blaster? True, or ??

Between this and the blaster about a couple of inchs different(bigger) so when riding it feels the pretty close to the same except for the skinnier seat.

Between this and the blaster about a couple of inchs different(bigger) so when riding it feels the pretty close to the same except for the skinnier seat.

I've been on one at the dealership, I totally agree with you on the size and the narrow seat was the biggest differece to me.
Like a YFZ/Shee the lil raptor just needs to be a YFS/Rappy lol

put a new pipe on it the dmc dauls my cousin had they sounded sweet and still lighter then stock and put razor mx's on it

HEY! That thing needs to be cleaned up better! I hate seeing dirty quads! I dont wanna be a hater, but I still see alot of dirt on that thing! But very very nice raptor.

why I just get it muddy every day! No need to wash it to be a showroom quad

Well, I guess if you get it muddy everyday, no need to wash it like a showroom quad. I wash mine after every ride. Btw, how often do you do maintenance on them 250's? On my 400, I change mine every 3-4 races or 5-6 big trail rides.