Blasterfreek........I've got a question for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

99LRDblaster

Jan 25, 2011
Delphos/Columbus, Ohio
.......so why did you change your "reason" for giving me a warning? I saw you conveniently edited that portion out after you sent that message. Care to explain?

For those confused.......he gave me my 2nd warning on here......the reason being?.......He stated that since I spoke of the mod leadership at E2S.........NOT HERE.......in a negative manner and that because he was friends with them, that he was giving me a warning that criticizing against....not members here....but OVER THERE was against the rules and why he gave me the warning and I would be the one that would be "butthurt" if I kept criticizing his buddies at E2S. What made it even better was a mere few hours after he sent this warning with this "reason", he realized he screwed up and went back and edited it completely out. Too late bud......I already saw it....you're burned for warning somebody on absolutely no grounds whatsoever.

Last edited:
I can tell you boss, this is NOT the way to handle any part of this and can only end in one way... ban hammer!

If you have an issue with the way that something was handled you need to take this up with freek directly, not spam up this forum.

i opened this thread thinking maybe it was an apology thread for the way that you have been acting around HERE not anywheres else.
clean up your act and stop with the nonsense, you are old enough to act like a grownup , no matter what anybody tells ya.
take a look back on YOUR OWN posts and all you do is argue with everything.

I can tell you boss, this is NOT the way to handle any part of this and can only end in one way... ban hammer!

If you have an issue with the way that something was handled you need to take this up with freek directly, not spam up this forum.

The only way it is going to be handled is when the members of the forum see the corrupt tactics a mod like this is running the show. Now you can get a warning if you criticize a poster on your local college football forum even if it's not directed towards anybody here.

i opened this thread thinking maybe it was an apology thread for the way that you have been acting around HERE not anywheres else.
clean up your act and stop with the nonsense, you are old enough to act like a grownup , no matter what anybody tells ya.
take a look back on YOUR OWN posts and all you do is argue with everything.

Regardless of how you see my arguing or where a warning is issued, I'm pretty sure you can agree that you SHOULD NOT be given a warning and/or be banned because of criticizing ANOTHER SITE(specific members at that) outside of this one. That's just being flat out CORRUPT and playing favorites.

You just don't know when to give up. Your bending over with your ass lube'd up asking for the ban hammer to be ram'd up it all the way to the end of the handle.

I think you've grossly overestimated the unhappiness of the general population of the way freek's handling stuff around here.

You're expecting some sort of uprising against the tyranny? News flash, he's doing as good a job as any admin/mod can do on a forum. I'm perfectly satisfied with the way he (and the rest of the management crew) are doing and wouldn't want it changed.

I also have been on another forum which works closely with this one running my mouth about nothing at all...

im not sayin lrd is perfect and freek is awesome but he reallly shouldnt be punished for something on another website. but freed did realize he did wrong and edited it tho

99 you need to shut the f**k up . sign off, delete your account, go over to some other forum that wants you. if someone starts a poll about whether or not to ban you i vote BAN!!!!!

You just don't know when to give up. Your bending over with your ass lube'd up asking for the ban hammer to be ram'd up it all the way to the end of the handle.

I'm looking for a viable reason in the guidelines of the forum rule book that states you can be warned/banned for criticizing members of ANOTHER FORUM not even related to this one......he knows he doesn't have one.......WHICH IS PRECISELY WHY HE WENT BACK AND EDITED IT OUT. This is reaching the level of corruptness with Climb at E2S. Paulie is part of the mod leadership over there and while I'm sure he disagrees with my assessment of E2S staff over there and knows those members over there, he didn't throw me a warning because I criticized ANOTHER SITE's mod leadership. Freek on the other hand.....who also knows them intimately, felt the need to throw me a warning for talking badly about his "friends" over at E2S and then essentially threatened me that I would be banned that if I spoke negatively any more of his buddies at E2S.......straight up.

99 you need to shut the f**k up . sign off, delete your account, go over to some other forum that wants you. if someone starts a poll about whether or not to ban you i vote BAN!!!!!

I'm on the better part of 13 other forums right now actively......never received a single warning from any of them in the past 12 years.....quite ironic.

im not sayin lrd is perfect and freek is awesome but he reallly shouldnt be punished for something on another website. but freed did realize he did wrong and edited it tho

Oh......but the warning still stands........he simply edited the "reason" out in an attempt to save himself hoping I wouldn't see it before he did it. 8-|

Well this thread is a darn good way to get an infraction for something you're doing HERE. You're attempting to insight a riot....when this is clearly a matter to be taken up on a personal basis.

If you believe that the infraction was ill-deserved, send a message. Nothing worth starting a silly thread over.

Well this thread is a darn good way to get an infraction for something you're doing HERE. You're attempting to insight a riot....when this is clearly a matter to be taken up on a personal basis.

If you believe that the infraction was ill-deserved, send a message. Nothing worth starting a silly thread over.

C'mon man........let's be real here......do you think he would honestly feel any punch from abusing his mod leadership if I simply PMed him? I mean I agree with what you are saying, but with the light many other paint me in.....including Freek since he is biased towards his E2S friends, do you REALLY think it would solve anything. Best case scenario, he threatens me with another warning and/or being banned if I complain about him banning me for no reason. Difference between doing that and making a topic?.......end result won't change....but at least the MEMBERS here know what the hell REALLY happened.

The way I see it is, we have enuff drama on here without adding to it with something that happen on some other forum. I would hope E2S would take the same action for bashing BF on there forum. I agree with Freek. I understand you think it was unfair what happen on E2S and it's fine to state it in a mature manner. What you did wrong was to keep pushing the subject and add unnessasery bashing.

And if Freek wants to state that "I" instigated this topic.......sorry bro......you instigated it the very second you hit the send button with your remarks of warning me that you were giving me a warning for something completely unrelated to this forum and only because your friends at E2S were part of my remarks.....then go on to essentially threaten me that I will be the "butthurt one" if I continue to keep up with my antics of "insulting" his friends at E2S....not here......but at E2S. Real classy.

Why don't we just see where this go's and make a poll asking if the members think freek was rite or wrong on this. I would love to see the outcome.

But a thread about it is a SURE way to get ire directed towards you.

You're guaranteed for it to end poorly, handling it like this.

I've kind of come to the conclusion that it is going to end poorly regardless when you can get a warning/banning for reasons that are uncalled for. For the record, I'm done posting on here if this is the way SOME of the mods are going to behave on here. While Paulie disagrees with me on issues, he doesn't go throw stuff around because of his buddies at E2S and stays within the parameter of the forum rules. This will be the last topic I post in. I was compiling a "plug chop how to" video for some of the members to use on here as it is a frequent question, but I won't waste my time now. I'm done posting after this thread......about the only thing I want to see now is what Freek has to say for himself since he knows damn well he screwed the pooch. Come out and explain yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.