BlasterForum Superlatives

hey 4cfed, just dnt set the blastys on fire... mine went up in flames once...my foot peg bot was stripped and i thaught id be look and weld it on, well i flipped it up on its side and started welding... whoof.. the gas that came from the carb when i flipped it up caught on fire i was screaming like a mad man trying to blow it out, i took off my shirt and beat it till it went out... after it was out i remebered i was standing beside a flaming quad with a full tank of gas...

i wont burn that down.. if it were to start on fire im ok with pee'in on it

FK you guy and FK your xbox 360 fk ya in the arse!!!!!! bought a damn ps2 again a few weeeks ago and we were gona getta 360, but yeah we didnt.. and welllp guess that?!!? i cant get 'pure' for ps2..

fkn sumbitch!

yeah i got to order some new tranny cooling lines. thats this weekends project, if i can get em here in time, since buddys craptor is broke!

most improved in a short period of time

89custom.

lol honestly, prove to me theres another. ill have had my blaster 1 year this april. some of you may remeber what it was like when i got it, and now... I:I

yea i did just as much as you if ya think about it and only had it for like 6 months...

im just saying give me the extra 6months and mine could be as nice as yours sorry im not blowing stupid money instead of saving for a truck.. lmao