BlasterForum.com Contest! Win a new Factory7 Exhaust!!!

That's understandable. If I were doing the drawing I would have just emailed you and did a PM to let you know you won, as well as post it and make it a congrats on the front of the site. I'm not an admin though. We'll see what he thinks...

I do have to agree with lbwd, it was very unfair of me not to contact the winner in any way or even post it anywhere else besides that thread. To be fair, even if the winner loggen in, you can't expect everyone to read every thread everyday.

Once again, I would like to congratulate billG on being the winner! Further details will be discussed by PM.

I do have to agree with lbwd, it was very unfair of me not to contact the winner in any way or even post it anywhere else besides that thread. To be fair, even if the winner loggen in, you can't expect everyone to read every thread everyday.

Once again, I would like to congratulate billG on being the winner! Further details will be discussed by PM.

Congrats billG, but i though we all agreed that the winner would'nt be contacted by email, and he had 7 days to reply to this thread. Anyway, hope you like the exhaust buddy.

GRATZ, im glad you got it...cuz you couldn't help being away to not reply, so, i hope you like it, and, i guess just ENJOY!

Congrats billg! Be sure and give that pipe hell. But hey cbaber is there going to be anymore giveaways?

Yep, will definitly do another contest in the future:)

Oh yeah, lol. I never got to see the one he had up. They titty avatar must be more appropriate than the gun. Boobs don't hurt anyone, lol