Blaster won't start

Depending on your engine mods, that may or may not be to big of a main. I would not worry about the main till you get it running. The main only is used for 3/4 to full throttle anyway. Its the pilot jet you need to worry about. Between the pilot and air/fuel screw, those are what start the bike and allow the bike to run from idle to 1/4 throttle.

Good point. I just don't want to see him get it running with a stock 230 and have him rippin around and blow it up.

Ok I can see one clearly printed it says 230, that came off the one 1 I bought it with. I m struggling to read the other but I think it says 275???

Ok i have a 230 and a 270. I'm going to use the 270 and clean everything up. I'll let you know, thank you so much.

Ok I can see one clearly printed it says 230, that came off the one 1 I bought it with. I m struggling to read the other but I think it says 275???

Run the larger main till you can plug chop. Just don't wide open throttle till you make sure its running correctly with propper jetting.

Well I hooked it up and now it won't even start!! I cleaned everything really good and put it back right. This is starting to piss me off.

Well in an earlier post you said you cleaned the carb good. By the looks of that jet I doubt it is clean.

Did you make sure the brass washer went under the main jet?
UNCLOG and CLEAN the jets?
Air screw at 1.5 turns out?
Put the slosh guard (Little plastic piece that goes around the main jet)back on?
Slide slightly opened so it will start and idle?

The jets are clean, the only thing I can think of is I didn't open the slosh guard enough?is their a picture that I could look at?

So I tore apart the other carb I had and am looking at the jets, I have no idea how to tell what they are. I am tearing into the other one as soon as I'm done this. Sorry for the bad pics my iphone is terrible.

Yes leak tested, borrowed a buddy's and came out fine
Cleaned carb and also used 2 different carbs
Used 2 different sets of reeds
Used 2 different plugs
I adjusted the float but still think that's the problem or the air mix is off?

Yes tore apart both carbs and cleaned them out. All the jets and all are clean and clear. Also kept adjusting the idle screw for a half hour and still shuts off right away.

Yes float is free, just checked it yesterday. Compression came to 128

All the jets were clear and could blow through them

Already tore apart the carb and cleaned it good with carb cleaner. If the tors if off the bike but the brain is still attached to the carb do I need the tors removal?

Now I can see threw it lol, it was all clogged up.

Well I hooked it up and now it won't even start!! I cleaned everything really good and put it back right. This is starting to piss me off.

The feeling is mutual.

Multiple posts that you cleaned the carbys.

Are you trying to have a lend of us.

You will not listen to , or prefer not to heed advice.

You have good compression, a good spark, it is leak free, you have cleaned the carbs multiple times, but not cleaned them at all.

Take it to someone that knows what they are doing.X(