blaster wont shift out of 3rd gear

Ok i finaly took it apart and fixed it.It wasnt the trans.The bearing keeper on the crank broke and jammed in the shift mechanism that is why it didnt shift.So i replaced it and put it back together and now my clutch dont do anything.I can pull the lever with my pinky.The clutch is not engaging.Anyone know why?I put everything back to gether the same way i took it apart.So whats up with it?

You need to adjust the clutch rod. See the service manual in the DIY section as to how to do it. Take the right side cover back off and make the adjustment.

also, was the outside pressure plate touching and putting pressure on the clutch plates, or not. It has to go on just right to line up and slide all the way in, it should be compressing the plates when installing it. Sounds like that could be the problem as its fully open (no clutch friction) cause it is never touching.

Yea i am going to look at it in the morning.I shouldnt half to adjust it becuz i made sure i didnt change the setting on the adjuster.But i will look at it.thanks for the help