blaster vs polaris trailblazer 250

beaster45

Mar 4, 2008
ILL
me and my buddy's went riding I have a 2005 white and red yamaha blaster and my friend has a 2006 polaris trailblazer 250 my blaster has about 50hours with bars/nerfs and a HD clutch on her, and his 250 has about 25 hours of corn fields bone stock but had 93 in the gas tank. but all summer he talk all of the crap that yamaha sucks and his will kill mine I did say much because I did not know who would win ( i did not want to look like a idiot ) so any way we went riding and we raced It was sad we raced down a 2 lane road that was about 1/4 mile long I killed him out of hole I started in 1st and went till third doing a wheelie then I ran mine till I hit 4th all out he was behind me about 30ft. so after that he said it was only because I have a clutch and his is auto so I could launch mine so we raced again Me beeing nice I stay with him till his was all ot 4th low 3600rpm maybe and then I was not going any faster we were neck to neck I just layed on it and still beat him so after the race we both stopped and killed our engines all I said was "How does your foot taste" so he did not belive me that i was only in 4th so we raced again I ran 6th all out than I had to slow down the road was ending and I looked back and he was only half way down the road.

I used to have a 250 trail blazer it was so gutless,I couldnt even get a wheely out of it.

yea my uncle has one with a full fmf and some other performance mods and my stock blaster kills it with no effort

and i completely agree with u blasterboy

it almost beat my old rm 125 with about $2000 in mods

thanks guys! yeah you couldent pay me enough to buy one, well maybe, but i wouldnt make it my atv choice, there just not my type, or anybody else's from the look of it =))

I had a polaris and it was a P.O.S. I got my blaster on trade needing a piston and rings...Well needless to say it's like a pringles...once you pop you can't stop...Or is that women? Either are good...

ya me and my dad raced my quads my other 1 is a 400 scrambler and we where neck and neck till i got in 6th and then i started pullin away but my scramblers all stock and the blasters got odds and ends things done but still its twice the size lol i whaz shocked