blaster vs cr80

scottishblaster

Jan 25, 2009
scotland
Okay was talking to a friend tonight who keeps talkin sh*tX( he says that when he gets a cr80 it could beat the blaster but i think otherwise.

He used to have a cr80 that the previous owner had won the scottish championship in but the one he'll get this time will probs be stock.
im a better rider than him, hes afraid to ride my banshee,yet says he'll beat me in a race, the simple fact is i have more balls to beat him but i want to know if the blaster could beat his cr80?8-|

i raped him on his 110 chinese import but they things are heaps:eek:
i was on my knee's in laughter when he said his cr80 bet a raptor aswellI:I

idk man i think you will get beat by him, but since he sucks at riding then you may take the win. when he gets the bike race him and find out..

yea my friend has a kx 85 against my modded blaster and still pulls on me.. and he raced a raptor 660r and was prolly 2 lengths behind dont underestimate them their fast bikes..

My kx85 i had would pull hard and fast as f*ck! Also my friends cr80 does some of the biggest hills in wellsville ohio.

There insane.

ya my buddys yz 80 will pull right past my blaster but his is all modded and mines pretty much stock

i dunno....if u are stock he will win...however a piped stroked ported with reeds will take a stock 1998 kx 80..we have done it with stock blasty and then modded blasty. beat stock blasty but not modded...

thanks guys im pretty sure he'd beat me in a drag but the tracks where i want to race and thats where id beat him on the corners if he wants to race me ill just use the banshee and destroy him