Blaster vs bigger 4 strokes

Dtrap

Nov 13, 2008
Whats up guys, just bored waiting for everything to dry out around here and was wondering if the blasters can really keep up with the modded bigger 4pokes out there and if so what mods would be necessary to get there. Do you need to put like 5000.00 in extras into it? Even after doing all that work how reliable is the motor and how often is it going to need freshend up since Im sure you have to run it like you stole it all the time ( I pretty much do that now anyway). Well just getting some conversation going so all you balster racers out there chime in and set me straight. I really want to race mine a little after I finish building it up but most of the classes in my area are open cc and I really dont want to get killed every time. Any of you guys on here from Indiana at all. If so what circuits have you raced?

if your doing mx or flat track set it up wide and low.. gear it pipe jet and reeds. port job... maybe even a 240 kit... and practice riding.. other quads may make more power but if you can ride the hell out of it. carry good speed threw the corners and are not afraid to ride hard you will be fine...