Blaster trade what to get?

1995blaster

Jul 30, 2009
Well i got my second blaster up and running and am looking to get 850obo for it. Im not exactly sure what i wanna do with the money i have a few options but im thinking of trading for a good dependable bike. Idc if its 4 poke it will be mostly for a friend to ride with me or for back up/mud. Im lookin at older utility bikes but not sure what to get anyone got any suggestions? i want pretty much an old tank but would like to resale in the spring and get my money back atleast. I know buy right which i will but some things just dont sell and i want a somewhat hot item just cheap. Kinda leaning towards a warrior.

buy the new owner of it some reeds, them ones in it wont be lasting very long
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaa

just foolin with ya kiddo, don't take me serious most of the time

Warriors are nice but bayou's are where the reliabilty is at ... $.02

I just want something that all i ever have to do is change oil and clean the filter and lube whatever needs lubing. But i know this isnt possible but would like to find something that is reliable as i can afford. These bayou's seem to be in the 1500$ range and theres not a hole lot. If i were to get one i would want 4x4 i wanna sink that biotch also i would like to be the one pulling someone else out for a change.

a good old honda utility quad, 300cc or 350cc. from experience, great machines. pretty much an old tank.

I would second this as well, the fourtrax is a bulletproof machine, come to think of it I would say it is possible the most reliable quad ever made

My neighbor has a Kawasaki Bayou 250, the thing is a beast! He abuses the sh*t out of it! He hasn't cleaned it since he got it which was 2 years ago, the tires are completely bald, but it HAULS through mud, over trees, through snow, water, ANYTHING! I was looking to buy it from him a while ago but I got extremely sick, ended up being diagnosed with the ModMyBlaster sickness. It has a trailor hitch too, you just need to add a ball. He uses it to move around a boat on the trailor and his Wave Runner trailor. Deffinately see if you can get a Bayou, you wont regret it.

But if not a Bayou, go with a Honda. They're reliable and parts are pretty easy to find. Good Luck!

before entering the two stroke world i had both a honda fourtax 250 and a bayou 250 ...an the guys are right the are both virtually undestructable...i beat the sh*t out of both of them swamped them and more and they always kept going

Either get a Kawasaki Bayou, or a Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4, the Bayou has amazing reviews, and the big bear..well..take it from the owner of one...THEY ARE TANKS. (don't believe me? just look at my avatar pic)

Either get a Kawasaki Bayou, or a Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4, the Bayou has amazing reviews, and the big bear..well..take it from the owner of one...THEY ARE TANKS. (don't believe me? just look at my avatar pic)

I worry about the transmissions in big bear 350 4x4s, they are notorious for dropping all or some of their gears and at that point the machine is scrap or parts. The 400's are better, but probably out of range for a blaster trade.