blaster to 250r header

TacticalRedneck

Mar 10, 2012
KY
plus.google.com
Ok,
My blaster sounds.. not so good.. I'm really curious as if there is a way of modding a 250r header to work on a blaster. I'm sure it would sound pretty bad ( a good bad ;) ).
Anyone know of anyone who did this?

Ok, generally speaking most 2 stroke headpipes sound identical. Unsilenced they are VERY loud and have a "crack" to them. Look up videos of draggers on youtube to get an idea of what I'm talking about or go to any 2 stroke drag event nearby...

When you say it doesn't "sound so good" what you are ACTUALLY talking about is the silencer. The silencer is a "glass pack" muffler which is basically a straight through (for aftermarket models) with fiberglass (or similar "absorbent" material) in it that "muffles" the sound. While power output is affected most by the headpipe (the fat part) the sound is affected most by the silencer.

If you currently have a stock silencer you COULD just purchase an aftermarket silencer and put it on the stock headpipe. For power's sake, you'd be better off replacing the entire exhaust system with an aftermarket choice.

BTW, the size and shape of 250R headpipes and silencer system is COMPLETELY different. In addition to it not matching the needed size and shape of a blaster engine, it simply won't fit....

Yea that idea ranks up there with POOPY FLAVORED LOLLIPOPS

Save your coin and do it right dont try to reinvent the wheel or honkey engineer some bastard creation.