blaster starts runs good then dies

Carb Parts Warehouse. DO NOT get cheep azz jets off Egay, they may not be accurate. Use only genuine Mikuni jets. Sudco and Jets Are Us are other places.

There's a few places, jets-r-us for example. Only buy individual genuine mukini jets, no jet kits. Listen to larry on the leaktest it is extremely important

Piston shouldnt be fried has 140 compression cold 135 when warm kinda hoping it is so i can bore it yes ill let you know what i figure ut

Piston shouldnt be fried has 140 compression cold 135 when warm kinda hoping it is so i can bore it yes ill let you know what i figure ut
Don't hold your breath hoping for a wild powwa increase. Even if you took a stock bore and hogged it out to max of 68mm from 66mm, doubt there would be 1hp increase.

You convinced me, but I have to use the blurred one put together by a former member.

I apologise for someone stuffing around with my posts and changing my text.

I posted the image full size for ease of reading without having to enlarge the thumbnail.

I have edited the post so that you have the privilege of the full image.

image.jpg

Last edited:
could he be sucking the carb bowl dry? maybe he isn't getting fuel fast enough into the carb. runs it till its dry, wait a few for it to fill again and the process starts all over?

Reactions: cody 98 blaster
ordered new jets and pulled reeds out it had a tiny little chip right at the top going to put it back together and see wat she does