blaster run away

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was our first start and we never started one before and the crankshaft seals are bad so i suggest anyone REPLACE THE CRANKSHAFT SEALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did not rev it it ran away by itself the crankshaft seals are out so it ranaway look 23 secounds into the video the dude is trying to shut it off the off switch on the handle bars stopped working so we choked it to death. Luckily we shut it off in time.

We gave it nooooooooo gas it took off by itself put a bad crankshaft seal in URS and see what happens. My god i'm not trying to be mean but please i'm only 12 i know it took off and revved high i don't need these rude comments please we tried to shut it off we gave it nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gas so it isn't my fault it ran away

The same sh** happened with me but wasnt bad crank seals, we had dirtbike grips on the blasty and the throttle got stuck, was a scary sight by the way we had a fresh topend also! but staid stuck for a good 3.5 seconds. we hit the killswitch and did not work so we choked it and turned off, still have bad feelings about it so i keep the idle low, and bought new grips..

everybody has to wait till the full rebuild thread the faster i get my parts sold and theese other bikes sold the faster u will see the parts

Status
Not open for further replies.