Blaster piston lads!!!!!

Look for a FMF powercore 2 on ebay for cheap would be your best bet. Jets can be had from most atv dealers or fairly cheap on Motosport.com(inc shipping). I'd start with a 290 and plug chop till it's good.

"From experience. I didn't gain any low with mine, mostly mid to top. (Then again my jetting is tad rich)"

Bump the timing up +4 and feel the difference!

"yea i no the craic,theres some people havnt a clue,"

Question, have you done the break in procedure, if not you are courtin' trouble!

for the break in i would do two 15 minute idleing periods with a fan blowing on the engine, but then i wouldnt do the ride 1/4 throttle 1/2, 3/4, then full, but instead just push it harder than you ever would, the increased pressure on the piston from riding it hard seals the rings better and there for giving you better reliability down the road.

Dmc is a good mid pipe toomey is a balls to the wall awesome top end imo I can get my dad all day going around in the yard but on straight strech he's gone..

Dmc is a good mid pipe toomey is a balls to the wall awesome top end imo I can get my dad all day going around in the yard but on straight strech he's gone.. fmf I don't like that much I didn't feel much of a power gain.

any pipe conciderd,what about wheel spacers and nerf bars as well,i was going 2 make my own spacers in the laser but i need too get allaminum and too get a length of it ya would buy 2 spacers just as cheap and making them out of steal would be like having no power band because of the wait,ha...

Stupid phone double posted...if u have the money racesins are awesome looking.. jokersracing.com carrries them i think nerfs look better when the blaster is extended nerfs make it look short