and what color are the plastics?

How much for...
Plasicts
a-arms
heel guards
wheels
clutch and break levers

and what color are the plastics?

Plastics are grey front and rear. tank and hood are painted black with fusion plastic paint. Rear fender has a crack but still useable.

Might only have 3 of the 4 a-arms to make a complete set.

how does $140 sound for everything + shipping?

sounds great but I need individual prices....beacause I need a few things and friend needs a few things....I dont wana sell him so what are individual

sounds great but I need individual prices....beacause I need a few things and friend needs a few things....I dont wana sell him so what are individual

Plastics -40
a-arms -35
heel gaurds -15
wheels - 40 do you want the tires with these also? they are on the wheel but Im not sure if they hold air or not.
clutch and break lever - 10

do u still have the thumb throttle and what year are the plastics from?

I was wondering if the parts u have are from an 03 and up because there's a mounting bracket for the hydraulice front brake lines (where they connect) that connects them to the frame I believe, I'd be intrested in....

I was wondering if the parts u have are from an 03 and up because there's a mounting bracket for the hydraulice front brake lines (where they connect) that connects them to the frame I believe, I'd be intrested in....

I have mostly 2000 blaster parts but also a mix of parts from many different years. But sorry no hydrolic parts.

P.S. Sorry for not responding sooner, I was on Vacation.