Blaster partout, GSXR Brakes, YFZ450 shock etc etc

Wojo

Nov 29, 2009
hey guys. i have a full complete running blaster for partout. i dont have a title for it and its really going to be a long road just to get one. so. im going to part it out and get some of my money back out of it. here are some prices on some stuff i have and if i dont have it listed THROW ME AN OFFER. do not ask how much i want for it. chances are i have the item but you give me a price you want shipped and i will see what i can do. dont be afraid to make offers either guys. just dont lowball me please. most of this stuff can be seen in the piks. also. i will only ship stuff on saturdays also. i dont have time to do it any other time.

Motor. fresh rebuild. has only bean ridden 3 times for only a couple hours. has a wiseco .080 piston, and fresh top end gaskets. has a crack in the kick cover but doesnt hardly leak. comes with tusk folding shift lever and new clutch cable. runs great. 275 shipped

Stock Carb with intake and airfilter 50 shipped

GSXR rear brake setup. includes all brackets and everything to get working correctly on your bike 150 shipped

YFZ450 rear shock with rezi. has been cut to modify ride hieght. most of you guys know what im talking about. 70 shipped

Maier hood. painted flat black. 60 shipped

Front fenders with support bar and wally world lights. fenders were painted white by me. few blemishes but look nice nonetheless. 70 shipped

Seat that has been freshly recovered with some black pleather. added some extra foam to the seat for a more comfy ride. 50 shipped

Set of Fly racing handlebars with new scott gripps, clutch and brake levers, twist throttle setup with cable and carb cap and polisport hand gaurds. 100 shipped.

anything else on the bike guys just let me know. thanks alot and heres some pictures. also. not gonna start taking stuff off untill i have most of this stuff spoken for.

0414001324.jpg

0414001324a.jpg

0414001325.jpg

0414001325a.jpg

0414001325b.jpg

0414001325c.jpg

0414001325d.jpg

0414001326.jpg

0414001326a.jpg

0103001424.jpg

pipe is factory. i would do 50 shipped on this just do to size. clutch lever gets sold with the bars. and the shifter gets sold with the motor. sorry man

would only sell front tires with rims at about 100 shipped. 125 shipped for the rears. i have no way to take the tires off the rims without destroying them.

the motor is an 89. starts in one kick. and i would only sell the shocks as a pair. sorry

swinger minus axle and shock together i could do like 190 shipped on. not sure what shipping would be on this tho. but im sure i could make it work

swinger minus axle and shock together i could do like 190 shipped on. not sure what shipping would be on this tho. but im sure i could make it work

WAAAA! Dude you you better work on your prices, or just start separating stuff. This is a blaster part out, isnt it? :eek:

someone has dibs on the grab bar already. and the swingarm and shock i can actually do 150 shipped on. i already pmd the guy that asked.