blaster or banshee or z400

WooPs, damn Phone. Where was I, oh, Novis, you're sporting a pic of a Suzuki in your sig? Lmao, kinda bias... But you're both right, lt250 would make a nice all around quad. Wait, we're on BLASTERForum, just get a blaster and be done with it!!! Lol

A blaster is, as you guys know... very small.. In my opinion they are cramped, uncomfortable, and lack power. It is really hard to keep up when i'm on my blaster.

The banshee is awesome... but high maintenance... and expensive..

The Z400 looks to be the best choice here. Good suspension, more hp than others in its class, water cooled, etc...

Me... I'd go with the Z400 , more reliable, comfortable quad.

I'm not saying the Z400 is the best one but it would work nice on the trails wih it's low end pull and reverse. I think it's the 05 plus that come with the better res shocks. I've read up and like the Z400 myself.

You have way more options on a banshee than any other quad. Horse power amounts is all about how fat your wallet is with them. A banshee with great suspension is a force to be reckoned with as well.

I am 5'9 and have no problems on my blaster it's setup just the way I like it I feel more comfortable on my blaster then my banshee, what kind of riding are you wanting to do that's the question you gotta think here. As far as maintenance goes anything mechanical takes maintenance, it's what makes our machines to be more reliable.

if your looking for reliability a 400ex is a good option, its slow but fun as hell, easy to wheelie and good on the trails, you could get a good one for 1500. your best bet is to go to a dealer and take a few quads for a spin and then you will know which one you want. 2 strokes are good but you would be replacing a piston nearly every 6 months.

The banshee will be blaster maintenance x2 as far as cost. The blaster will have the cheapest parts and will maneuver better in the trails. The 400 will cost a lot more to maintain, but will require less maintainance if that makes sense. My brother had the 400, and it doesn't maneuver very well. I'd go with the blaster.

Im going to have to disagree with you here. In my opinion the Z400 has WAYYYY better handling and maneuvers better than my blaster. And i still have stock suspension on my z400. Throw on a wider axle on the z400 and get some spacers for the front and it performs way better than the blaster with the z400s Long travel suspension. I can feel it on the track and trail. With the z400 you also have more power to get in and out of trouble withI:I . DOnt be mistaken the blaster is a nice machine but i would go with the z400.

A blaster is, as you guys know... very small.. In my opinion they are cramped, uncomfortable, and lack power. It is really hard to keep up when i'm on my blaster.

The banshee is awesome... but high maintenance... and expensive..

The Z400 looks to be the best choice here. Good suspension, more hp than others in its class, water cooled, etc...

Me... I'd go with the Z400 , more reliable, comfortable quad.

Good answer!! Eventually the blaster will get to small. Sorry but the blaster was an entry level quad and most guys will outgrow it eveuntally. BUT the blaster is fun to throw around and screw around with.