Blaster not starting

Ayeitsnico

Apr 10, 2020
Tried starting today in neutral a decent amount of white smoke came out exhaust and when i let off throttle it died. I tried starting again but it only worked if i revved it so it wouldnt die, kinda seemed like it would die when clutch was in too, i cant remember. Now it wont start at all. I did change the spark plug today and when i took the new one out to check after the bike wouldnt start, it had a small amount of oil on it. The blaster still has compression enough to were my foot hurts when kicking it

Tried starting today in neutral a decent amount of white smoke came out exhaust and when i let off throttle it died. I tried starting again but it only worked if i revved it so it wouldnt die, kinda seemed like it would die when clutch was in too, i cant remember. Now it wont start at all. I did change the spark plug today and when i took the new one out to check after the bike wouldnt start, it had a small amount of oil on it. The blaster still has compression enough to were my foot hurts when kicking it
Sounds like it could be crank seals. When the one on the clutch side goes bad it sucks in tranny fluid and you get alot of stinky white smoke. A leakdown test can confirm this. Look it up on the forum.they are easy to make. Awk was making them. Don't know if he still does.

Reactions: Ayeitsnico
Sounds like it could be crank seals. When the one on the clutch side goes bad it sucks in tranny fluid and you get alot of stinky white smoke. A leakdown test can confirm this. Look it up on the forum.they are easy to make. Awk was making them. Don't know if he still does.
Thanks for all the help recently, if it needs to be replaced would it be causing my starting issues too?