BLaster not running

Ok guys iam at a loss. I just rebuilt my motor with hot rods 57 mill crank, Trinity big bore kit and a matching wisco piston, new gasket kit from tusk, cleaned the carb and reset the float. Before i did the rebuild i did a leak down test and it held at 150 and after it held at 150. I went to break it in. it ran for 30 min and when i stopped to check all the head bolts went back out went down the road and it died got it kinda running came back and let it cool for an hour went back out ran good for 15 min and did the same thing Iam still running stock reeds and carb.What is going on? So mad iam missing half of dune session.

You need to change jet size, im not sure what everyone runs with the mods you said, but you need to change the jet

Plug chop also with new jets

Ok guys iam at a loss. I just rebuilt my motor with hot rods 57 mill crank, Trinity big bore kit and a matching wisco piston, new gasket kit from tusk, cleaned the carb and reset the float. Before i did the rebuild i did a leak down test and it held at 150 and after it held at 150. I went to break it in. it ran for 30 min and when i stopped to check all the head bolts went back out went down the road and it died got it kinda running came back and let it cool for an hour went back out ran good for 15 min and did the same thing Iam still running stock reeds and carb.What is going on? So mad iam missing half of dune session.

If you leak tested at 150 you may have blown the crankshaft seals, the pressure should be 7 psi.

Did you do 3 - 5 heat cycles to condition the gaskets and then retorque before you rode it?