Blaster Money

haha well bill...i had about 5 into mine and i got sh*t for it...so if i were you i wouldnt waste the money on a blaster cause your never gona HALf of what you put in it out of it

or you could just buy my raptor and be done with itI:I

how much a raptor cost agian how much a blaster cost again put the 2-4 grand in a blaster and make a boy wit a raptor cry

haha well bill...i had about 5 into mine and i got sh*t for it...so if i were you i wouldnt waste the money on a blaster cause your never gona HALf of what you put in it out of it

or you could just buy my raptor and be done with itI:I

looks like your in the same boat with you raptor you put mad doe into it and now you cant get sh*t for a raptor 660 who wants one of those sh*t boxes worst bike ever srry so truthfull B-)

ya i agree no one wants rapptors anymore, that fad is over, now around my area u'll see mint rapptors like 200-2003 going for 2k or less and like the 2004-2006 going for around 3k

for what you put in a 2 stroke is a hell of a lot cheaper than a 4 stroke motor wise,

i got a couple grand into mine and its not worth it man.. it takes alot to get these blasters fast and you out grow them pretty quickly.. at least i did