blaster keeps bogging down

scottishblaster

Jan 25, 2009
scotland
need help guys
Think i might have put too much 2 stroke in when i was mixing the gas and when i was out riding the blaster was running fine then suddenly it started to lose power before dieing out.I started her up again and she just bogged right out, i decided to leave it for 5 mins to let her cool down and when my cuz went to start it up a loud bang came from the exhaust. I took her back home and my cuz when to start her today and there was another loud bang when he kicked it.

any idea's:(

that loud bang was probley a backfire...........check your reeds,check compresion, does your spark plug have white on it?

not seen the bike yet will be checking it tommorow dont know how to check compression nor do i have a tester will do a plug check tommorow.

Could of sheared your keyway on the stator or liked mention above how youtried to change the plug it coild be fouled from to much premix

Since you say you may have put in too much oil, did you try a fresh plug in case you fouled the old one??

not yet thanks for the idea though,how would it still backfire when its getting kicked though not got any spare plugs:( would i be able to use one from the banshee just to test it

and sorry fioz ive got no idea what the keyway on the stator is :( where is it? and what does it look like? thanks for the helps guys