Blaster Frame

Blaster51

Jun 3, 2011
Boothwyn,Pa
www.facebook.com
Hey I want to paint my frame and I was wondering what is the best way to get all the grease off and how I should prep it to paint it.
249271_212496202116847_100000694072908_651551_4843818_n.jpg

if you wanna do it atleast half way right strip it all the way down and and get air craft paint remover and then pressure wash then sand paint etc.....

The best think to do is clean that frame like your going to eat off of it. The cleaner you get it, the better the paint job will look and hold up.

I like the black and white scheme. They look mean with opposite colors. Like red and black, yellow and blue, black and white, etc....

try cleanin white bro use a really light colored silver with black and white frame and plastics look just as good and be easier to clean

I would have thought if you put clear coat over it that dirt/mud would wash off the same way as if it were black or silver

Should be fine if you clear it and keep it cleaned after riding. The white might stain if you don't clear and let the mud, dirt and grease sit on it without being cleaned regularly.