Blaster forum logo?

Blaster4.jpg

Pretty simple one...
Blaster3.jpg

I like this one. Just remember more colors = more money, more details = more money. I offered free stickers to anyone that would send a SASE and not a single person took me up on the offer, alot of talk but no mail. There is 4 or 5 people on here that has blaster forum stickers that I sent them because I respect the info they share on the forum. If you look there is another thread on this and they talk about t-shirts and all. I have access to a full shop that can make the full color sticker and up to 6 color t-shirts but why put the work into it when people are to cheap to pay for a stamp. Don't want to discourage you, just stateing the facts. Keep up the good work.

trick440 i like the simple one, i would buy shirt and stickers. also i didnt know we already had stickers. i want some. also keep both designs for the sirts, i mena if you are ganna make them then maybe have 2 or 3 desings for the shirts. let me know when you get them done.

i would buy, i sent you my address chris just waiting on a shipping price, ill even pay something for the stickers that stuff aint free give me a price man

trick that first one is good
maybe a further out view rather than just that close up area
n looks like ill have to get cs3 again ill try and hit up an old forum i used to go on for photoshop they should do it for me

Well I made a test run of the sticker. The issue I had making the sticker was the Blaster silloutte had too many tiny and tightly shaped spots..(prolly took me like 10 minutes each sticker, thats alot) So I would have to simplify that..( which shouldn't be too much of a problem, even with my novice graphics skills.) And the other problem was the smallest I can make the sticker is 7" wide by 6" tall... but thats with this crappy vinyl I'm using and I have some better stuff on order right now, that should be faster to cut and weed out easier.

Blastersticker.jpg

So I got these 2 free stickers. First 2 people that want em make a post here and I will PM you for your address tomarrow or something.

wait a minute... Canada and puerto rico? erm... I think that costs extra USA only I'm thinking... Sorry. Unless its the same price to ship./