Blaster for sale

jwalk1818

Oct 4, 2007
I just thought Id stick this out here........

99 Blaster
Toomy Pipe
UNI Filter
Jets
FMF Reeds
Reed Spacer
3 Inch longer Swingarm
Banshee Front Brakes

Comes with a part bike with almost everything except a motor and wiring harness!
Plus many more parts too many to list.....extra jug, 2 swingarms,extra rear tires etc.

The Bad: Plasctic does have scratches. Frame has wear from riding boots, no rear brakes, needs front tires

Picture is before Extension of swingarm

$1800 OBO

SNB10178.jpg

Last edited:
1800? mine has more sh*t on it, and invested in it, and im oly asking 1500, parts bike is worthless if your all aftermarket. all you need for mine is a 75 dollar boss clutch. ps if you would like to sell a part or two off your parts bike that would be cool. i need a good clutch assembly, mostly the inner basket (boss clutch)

There is no need for bashing if you dont like the price then you shouldnt say anything.....I would take less than that but im not going to give it away for like 1000 not with pretty much a whole 4 wheeler going with it!

i got my 89 blaster with sooo much aftermarket sh*t. and i paid 1800 and he through in a bran new helmet. i think i did pretty good.

well I dont dont think a 99 in good shape with toomy pipe, jets, UNI filter, FMF reeds, Reed Spacer, Banshee Brakes, 3 inch longer swingarm, TORS removal and almost another 4 wheeler is bad for 1500.