Blaster For Sale SOLD!!!!!!!!!!

feelsoright03

Feb 27, 2010
Jacktown, MI
Yamaha Blaster has custom flame paint job, Factory 7 phantom pipe, Has a mild port job, Aluminum rear grab bar, K&N air filter with cover removed from air box, Douglas rims with 18" ITP Holeshot tires on the rear, Stock fronts in good condition. $1000 and its yours.

I Bought it from a guy at work to help him out during christmas time. Not looking to make any money off of it just asking what I paid for it so the price is firm. He has been riding with me in the dunes a couple times when he owned it and it could keep up with my pink people eater in my sig on the low end.

If your interested and want more pictures just post up your email. Thanks

Will also throw in my big bore motor for another $1000 so for $2000 you will get a blaster with a big bore motor and smaller motor.

~Teddy~

CTcustoms003-1.jpg

CTcustoms005-1.jpg

CTcustoms007.jpg

CTcustoms013.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Blaster For Sale

Good deal, if you ask me! Is there any way you could arrange some kind of shipping? I have access to a forklift and could get off the back of a truck in a crate...but I'm at least an 11 hour drive one-way...

Re: Blaster For Sale

Pmed you back. Checked on some shipping and looks like it would cost around $700 to ship unless somebody else knows a good cheap place.

~Teddy~