Blaster Faster

Is it all stock, if so...........

First thing to do is make it breathe better.

Take the air box lid off and up the main jet to a #250 and plug chop to confirm.

You really need to look at an aftermarket pipe to gain some power to speed things up.

What exhaust is on it? Changing from stock to anything but a DG will wake it up.

Porting and a head mod are a good option.

A timing advance is a free mod you can do yourself and will give you a little more power.

A reed spacer will change when the power comes on.

Removing the air box lid, and using a unifilter will give you. An increase also.

Just remember anytime you change airflow in or out of your engine, jetting will need changed. Always confirm jetting with a plug chop.

Hope that helps.

The timing advance will not increase the power any,, but it will make the available power come on at a lower rev!

Is it all stock, if so...........

First thing to do is make it breathe better.

Take the air box lid off and up the main jet to a #250 and plug chop to confirm.

You really need to look at an aftermarket pipe to gain some power to speed things up.
How do I up the main jet to a #250 ?

make sure you read up on here alot so you do things correct and not cost yourself money:)
a pic of your quad may help us if you are inexperienced:D
is oil injection still hooked up?there would be a container of 2 stroke oil near rear fenders,and a line connecting to carb

make sure you read up on here alot so you do things correct and not cost yourself money:)
a pic of your quad may help us if you are inexperienced:D
is oil injection still hooked up?there would be a container of 2 stroke oil near rear fenders,and a line connecting to carb
Yes its still hooked up should I unhook it before I do this ?