blaster engine problems

vato87blaster

Jul 31, 2008
georgia
just got a friends blasty to look at for him . he said it just died on him . upon inspection kick was stuck so i pushed it lightly and it freed up its an 03 up by the way and then no fire . tors was malfunctioned so i bypassed it and grounded the green wire from stator and now firing . finally got it to crank and it barely ran and had head gasket leak tightened left side if head cuz the nuts were slack and now i got a rough chattering or wierd bearing gone bad sound from bottom end and it barely runs but only makes the sound when trying to engage the clutch any help appreciated

thanks in advance ,I:Ivato87blasterI:I

um sounds like u fefinalty got something loose on the right side. Take your clutch cover off (be sure and drain the tranny oil out first) and check it out. put the qick start back on and ease it down and make sure it rotates into place right. look for bolts and nuts loose. sounds like u got something in a bind in there.

thanks for the input guys after some research i figured out it was the flywheel it sheared the key and loosened the nutand the key bound up the engine replaced the flywheel and key and voila good as new