Blaster engine in a pitbike

You may be right. I just rode it for the first time and it doesnt feel quite right but not sure if its jetting or something else. I think there might be detonation but ive never heard what detonation sounds like so i cant be certain. It is definitely lacking power. Im gonna try rejetting it and see how it runs.

I have used this statement before and now will use it again.

"Trying to jet a pipe that is not designed for the motor that it is intended to suit, will have you running around in circles until you eventually disappear up your own orifice"

You may find that it will jet for low/mid and be all wrong when it wants top end.

On the other hand you may jet it to scream up top, but take a hundred yards of full detonation to get there.

I have seen it all so many times and usually the end results are fried pistons.

Detonation sounds like the tick of a clock only louder, like a man with a little hammer trying to tap his way out of the cylinder under acceleration.

Good luck, and if you can get it right, I will happily eat my words.

I know of 190cc 4 strokes going into pitbikes, scary fast man...I can only imagine what that will do when running properly...be safe! Best of luck!

Wow I cannot believe this, this is my bike, I built it and the pics are from my house lol he stole my pics and acted like it was his smh...!!

You did not build that bike, stop trying to take credit for a build you had no part in...!!

The pipe was a cr125 pipe cut and spliced in the mid section and worked beautiful.. The only issue was the rear sprocket because of running a bigger chain size. I had originally made a big sprocket and the damn thing was all low end power so made a smaller one and it worked like a dream..! This was built to run in the unregulated class but they wouldn't let me run it because it was a two stroke, found this out after countless hours and having two junk original motors. But I swear to god bro stop taking credit for my work when you don't even know what fluids go in the motor smh